What is Payment Protection?
Payment Protection gives guests extra peace of mind when booking a holiday let. It means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
If a property has a Payment Protection stamp, guests must pay for their stay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform.
Top tip: check the web address starts with https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk, before entering any bank details.
How do I make a claim?
Although it’s very rare for something to go wrong, here’s what to do if you’re unable to gain access to the property and have exhausted efforts to resolve the matter with the property owner:
- Contact us within 24hrs of your check-in time (as stated in your booking confirmation email) on +44 (0)203 701 5375 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a claim form (pdf) within 10 days of your check-in time.
- Can I process my damage deposit myself? (for owners)
- How do I refund a payment?
- What happens to damage deposits taken before 18 June 2014? (for owners)
- How do damage deposits work? (for owners)
- What are cancellation charges?