Why haven’t I received a guest’s payment?There are several possible explanations why a guest's payment may not have reached you. Below, you’ll find our normal timescales for releasing payments as well as how to fix some potential issues which may be preventing your payment being made successfully.
Remember, you can see the status of your payments at any time by going to Track payments in your account.
- Your payment could already be on its way
If you've chosen to be paid via bank transfer, it normally takes 3-5 business days for the payment to arrive in your account.
- Your payout details could be incorrect
- To update your billing address, go to Contact settings
- To update your bank account or PayPal details, go to
Once you’ve updated your information, contact us so we can resend your payment.
What if the payment still doesn’t arrive?
If the payment still hasn’t arrived after 10 business days, there could be limits or restrictions in place on your bank or PayPal account.
- If you receive payments via PayPal: contact PayPal to check your account is working correctly and there are no receiving limits or other restrictions in place.
- If you receive payments via bank transfer: please contact your bank to check that your account accepts BACS payments and there are no other restrictions in place.